• Waterproof, lightweight heavy duty expedition and travel bag in three sizes with wheel system
• Perfect for trekking, travel, expedition, individual travelling
• Extremely abrasion and tear-resistant fabric
• 90 mm large threaded outdoor wheels with high clearance in rough terrain
• Length-adjustable handle for comfortable pulling
• Padded, removable shoulder straps (backpack function)
• Foam pad in the bottom of the bag for high stability when fully loaded
• Long waterproof TIZIP zipper with large opening for easy access
• Internal compression strap adjusts volume, including sleeve for valuables
• Outer mesh pocket with zip (not waterproof!)
• 2 daisy chains on top side for rigging additional gear
• Bag can be locked by using a padlock and inserting it through wire loop provided at end of zipper (lock not included)
INCLUDING: Bag with shoulder straps and wheel system
The practical travel bag with a robust two-way TIZIP features smooth rolling 90 mm wheels for an easy transport of your luggage. The right choice for your next journey!
Dimensions: approx. H29 x W73x D45 cm
Volume: approx. 85 l
Weight: approx. 2790 g
Manufacturer's ref.: K13001, K13002
Dimensions: approx. H33 x B86x T45 cm
Volume: approx. 110 l
Weight: approx. 2990 g
Manufacturer's ref.: K13101, K13102
140 l :
Dimensions: approx. H36 x B98x T45 cm
Volume: approx. 140 l
Weight approx. 3190 g
Manufacturer's ref.: K132001, K132002
This product has not been reviewed yet.
We offer a free delivery service on UK mainland orders £150 except for canoes, kayaks, sit-on-tops and Stand Up paddleboards. These and all other carriage rates have been subsidised to reflect the above!
We take great care to ensure that everything we send you is carefully packed to arrive in good condition and is insured whilst in transit.
On arrival please inspect package for any signs of damage. If none is apparent you can either sign for the goods or insist that you open and inspect the goods before signing the consignment note.
If the consignment note is signed and the goods are later found to be damaged we cannot deal with any claim for damage.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
For your peace of mind NorthShore Watersports has a no quibble 28 day returns policy and no re-stocking fee.
At this time, please can you contact us before returning any items, so we can advise delivery and best practice
Any goods purchased from NorthShore Watersports can be returned unused within 28 days for a full refund or exchange. The goods must be in the original packaging, with all labels and tags intact.
You are responsible for return postage costs to us and the goods must be in an 'as new' condition.
If goods are being exchanged, Northshore will pay for postage back to yourself of the new item except for canoes, kayaks and paddles.
Payment over the Internet can be made via our secure check out pages using Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Switch/Maestro or Solo cards and PayPal.
Card charges will appear on your statement as "Tees Active Ltd".
We store all the personal information that our users provide on the secure servers of our web service provider. All electronic transactions sent and received will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Although we take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss, and misuse of your personal information, we cannot guarantee the safety of data transferred over the Internet. You are personally responsible for keeping your details safe.