PLEASE NOTE BOATS ARE RUNNING AT A 5 WEEK LEADTIME
The 9R kick-started a creek boat design revolution; now it’s time to raise the bar with the 9R II.
This sports car of a kayak is an exhilarating ride on any river, its narrow width not only increasing the
9R’s dynamic speed, but also offering immense connectivity, effortless rolling, and lightning fast
edge to edge transitions; the 9R’s unparalleled speed is just as much fun to wield during everyday
missions as it is in competitions, opening up more moves and whole new possibilities such as mid-
rapid line changes and easy attainments.
The 9R II’s design has been refined to offer paddlers a faster ride with greater control, because after
- 9ft length with cut-off stern gives maximum short-boat category waterline for ultimate
speed, with a clean release of surface tension.
- A narrow, swede form hull paired with subtle paddle entry cutaways allows for perfectly
placed paddle strokes and rewards them with explosive velocity.
- A narrower planing surface increases the hull speed and quickens edge to edge transitions.
- Extreme bow rocker, wave deflectors, and lower bow release edges create multi-stage
dynamic lift, ensuring the kayak maintains planing speed in a wide variety of situations.
- A tailored progressive rocker profile engages the stern for tracking and carving performance
when the kayak is being driven forwards, and releases at low to mid-speed for tighter turns.
- Additional volume at the seam line and stern deck, plus extra width towards the stern,
prevent tail tapping and improve handling, particularly for larger paddlers and on big water.
- The rocker profile, volume, and stern width are finely balanced to carry maximum lateral
speed through features and out of drops.
- Softened stern sidewalls make for smoother moves and greater control, even at high speed.
- Pronounced deck peaking sheds water efficiently when punching through features and
resurfacing from drops.
- Safety comes as standard with a complete array of DMM drop-forged, anodised aluminium
handles and security points.
- An open stern handle recess with inboard handle drains efficiently and is easily accessible for
off-the-water handling of the boat and swimmer rescues.
Cockpit Dimensions: 95 x 50cm
Paddler Weight Range: 65 - 100kg
This product has not been reviewed yet.
We offer a free delivery service on UK mainland orders £150 except for canoes, kayaks, sit-on-tops and Stand Up paddleboards. These and all other carriage rates have been subsidised to reflect the above!
We take great care to ensure that everything we send you is carefully packed to arrive in good condition and is insured whilst in transit.
On arrival please inspect package for any signs of damage. If none is apparent you can either sign for the goods or insist that you open and inspect the goods before signing the consignment note.
If the consignment note is signed and the goods are later found to be damaged we cannot deal with any claim for damage.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
For your peace of mind NorthShore Watersports has a no quibble 28 day returns policy and no re-stocking fee.
At this time, please can you contact us before returning any items, so we can advise delivery and best practice
Any goods purchased from NorthShore Watersports can be returned unused within 28 days for a full refund or exchange. The goods must be in the original packaging, with all labels and tags intact.
You are responsible for return postage costs to us and the goods must be in an 'as new' condition. We will pay for postage back to yourself of the new item except for canoes, kayaks and paddles.
Payment over the Internet can be made via our secure check out pages using Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Switch/Maestro or Solo cards and PayPal.
Card charges will appear on your statement as "Tees Active Ltd".
We store all the personal information that our users provide on the secure servers of our web service provider. All electronic transactions sent and received will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Although we take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss, and misuse of your personal information, we cannot guarantee the safety of data transferred over the Internet. You are personally responsible for keeping your details safe.