We endeavour to supply only the highest quality products; we make every effort to ensure the goods you order are suitable for the purpose intended and are free from any defects. However, for your peace of mind all purchases are covered by our 28-day exchange or refund promise.
At NorthShore Watersports we pride ourselves in offering an excellent service.
How to Place an Order
Please enjoy browsing our range of products. Once you have decided, choose your options of colour way (if applicable) and size and click on the "buy now" button. That will take you to the "what's in my basket?" screen where you can choose the quantity, see the cost and decide whether you want to remove any items or buy more! Once you hit the checkout button you are taken through the steps of entering your details and the payment screen and your order is confirmed. It's as easy as that!
You can always call the sales hotline if you have any problems or would prefer to place your order on the phone – just call us on +44 1642 520234.
1. Payment over the Internet can be made via our secure check out pages using Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Switch/Maestro or Solo cards and PayPal. Card charges will appear on your statement as "Tees Active Ltd"
2. All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at UK rates. It may be necessary to adjust prices in the event of an increase in VAT rates, or as a result of a manufacturer price increase. Customers are entitled to a full refund if this is not acceptable.
3. Due to the nature of the clearing system your credit card payment will be taken at the point of processing. If a problem in supply should occur, your payment method will be refunded as swiftly as possible. The refund may take a couple of days to show as cleared funds on your account, depending on payment provider.
4. If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes when your order reaches your country. These and any additional charges for customs clearance are your responsibility.
Use Of Information
All personal data consented and submitted by users of this website will be used for the purposes specified.
This data will not be issued onto third parties for use of their direct marketing, unless we have your expressed consent.
We may use your personal information for the following:
1. To send order confirmations and invoices to buyers;
2. To send to you items purchased via the NorthShore website
3. To communicate with you about enquiries and complaints consented by, or related to you regarding to our service and website;
4. To follow up if you have purchased items from our website that we may have queries with;
5. To send you commercial communications that you have consented to receive;
6. To send you marketing information that you have consented to receive via email, post and telephone and other mediums we deem appropriate. You have the right to terminate marketing communications for whatever reason by emailing “stop communications” via the contact us form
7. For Internal Record Keeping purposes;
8. To improve our products and services that we provide to our users;
9. To help improve browsing experience by personalizing the website for each user;
We store all the personal information that our users provide on the secure servers of our web service provider. All electronic transactions sent and received will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Although we take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss, and misuse of your personal information, we cannot guarantee the safety of data transferred over the Internet. You are personally responsible for keeping your details safe.
Images, colours & descriptions
Although we endeavour to keep our pictures and descriptions up-to-date we do sometimes encounter some errors. All our pictures are intended as a guide only and descriptions are the main information supplied to describe a product - these should be used in preference to the picture. Please note that small variations do sometimes occur between the picture and what is supplied.
Please note that where a picture includes items other than those described - this is intended for presentation purposes and some items are NOT included unless the description states the items are included.
Whilst every effort has been made to prevent the true likeness of the products colours, variations may occur between different colour monitors and screen resolutions.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure all the details on the web site are accurate we cannot accept responsibility for errors and omissions that may occur. We also reserve the right to change prices without prior notification.
Canoeing and kayaking are assumed risk activities. NorthShore Watersports, its employees, suppliers and sub contractors cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage, injury or death however caused. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they have the sufficient knowledge, skills and equipment for the activity they have chosen to partake in. Ensure you are familiar with all the relevant safety practices and procedures for your equipment and for the location in which you are using it.
NorthShore Watersports is a trading name for Tees Active Ltd,
Registered office: Redheugh House, Thornaby Place, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees TS17 6SG
Tees Active Ltd is a company Registered in England - Company Registration Number: 29699R